The DotA v.6.74 was released a few hours back. Most of the heroes have received a buff once again and Wisp, Disruptor and Rubick have been added to the Captain's Mode (cm) play. The anticipated remake of some heroes (Pit Lord & Phoenix) has been postponed for the next version.
As for some prominent changes, the "Urna Swarm" ability of Nerubian Assassin has been replaced with the "Spiked Carapace" which is a combination of the blademail and Tiny's "Craggy Exterior".
=================Temporarily enhances the Assassin's chitinous armor with organic barbs, causing him to prevent and reflect the next player based damage instance and stuns the target. Lasts 4.5 seconds.Duration: 4.5 secondsDamage return: 100% (after resistance on your hero)Stun: 0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4Cooldown: 10Manacost: 50
However, guys who loved Urna Swarm do not need to worry as the frog has already declared that this skill will be included in a new hero.
Urna Swarm will be reused for a future hero.
The other major changes in the map are as follows:
- Nevermore's Necromastery soul count increased from 8/16/24/32 to 12/20/28/36. If my Math is correct, it means a maximum damage of whopping 1440/2160/2880!
- Removed Unexplored Fog of War
This means that heroes now blink without getting the message "must explore area first" and Furion can tp anywhere in the map. :D
- Batrider's Flame Break is now a targeted AoE spell.
- Naga Siren's 'Rip Tide' now casts in a 450 aoe around naga and all of her illusions. Enemies can be fully affected by the Illusion's aoe.
- Getting the Aghanim on Ogre now gives you a fifth ability.
Gives his other head the ability to cast a more primitive version of Fireblast. It has a constant (not modified by ultimate/level) 275 damage, 1.5 second stun, 20 cooldown, 400 manacost. It can trigger multicast.
- Option of auto-casting Puck's 'Phase Shift' has been done away with.
I will try to keep this post updated with more thoughts and ideas. Let me know what you think about the new map below.